Prep Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 6-8
If you love pesto as much as I do, you’ll love this herb-filled creamy dressing!
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup raw pine nuts
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Discard and foam that settles to the top.
- Serve in a bowl with a small ladle.
- Store leftover dressing in an airtight jar for up to 1 week.