Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time” 10 minutes | Serves: 2
I’m definitely taking advantage of the fresh heirloom tomatoes everywhere this summer. This is a light, flavorful salad that requires no dressing!
- 5 oz Organic Baby Spinach
- 10 oz (2 fillets) Wild Black Cod
- 1 clove Garlic, freshly grated
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp Simply Organic All-Purpose Seasoning
- Pink Salt or Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Turn on broiler
- Arrange fillets in a oven-safe dish
- Season both sides of black cod fillets with salt, pepper, freshly grated garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and all-purpose seasoning.
- Broil for 5-6 minutes on both sides
- While the fish is cooking, wash spinach and cut tomatoes
- Arrange on plates and top with fillets and seasoning from baking dish
- Serve Immediately.