Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4
For a little something sweet with a zing, grate some ginger in your fruit bowl for dessert. Ginger is immune supportive and is a great digestive aid as well!
- 1 large mangos, cubed
- 1 cup blueberries
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp ginger, grated or finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl
- Grate ginger directly into bowl
- Swirl agave and mix together well.
- Divide into individual bowls.