Prep Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2-3
This is such an easy raw breakfast! Use any combination of nuts/seed you have at home. If you’re using sweetened nut milk, omit the honey. Make sure that you don’t over process the nuts or they will become more like nut-butter. This sweet and crunchy bowl of goodness is tastier and way healthier than cereal!
- 1 large apple, diced (or if you’re using a food processor, use your grater blade!)
- 1/2 cup Raw nuts and/or seeds, chopped or coarsely processed.
- Ground cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- 1/2 cup Homemade or store bought unsweetened nut milk or rice milk
Coarsely grind (pulse) the nuts and seeds in a food processor or blender. Combine apple and nuts and seeds in a medium bowl. Add cinnamon and honey. Mix well. Spoon into bowls and add milk.