It suggests ridding of the “No Pain, No Gain” attitude to exercising and instead, making movement an integral part of our days. It is an ongoing suggestion I give my clients to find an activity that they enjoy!
Here are the steps below or read the full article here:
- Don’t save your steps, multiply them!
- Incorporate simple resistance movements into your daily routine.
- Take care of your core.
- Acquaint yourself with small to moderate free weights (3-5 lbs).
- Get en vélo. (Get on a Bike!)
- Vive l’escalier! (Take the Stairs!)